Senior Account Manager
Are we talking
You’re a relationship builder and an expert at creating rapport with clients. You thrive in fast-paced environments with a keen ability to manage complex projects and multiple stakeholders. You are an excellent verbal and written communicator, a resourceful problem-solver, and are able to see the big project picture without neglecting the details.
Your primary objectives will be to plan and execute client initiatives, working with internal teams to deliver strategic, creative, and digital solutions. You will create and manage project schedules, budgets and resources to ensure proposed strategic and creative concepts can be produced and executed successfully.
Here’s a bit more:
- You know how to establish a shared vision for success and consistently champion it to keep a project on track
- You possess a strong work ethic and you’re a positive team player, especially when the pressure is on
- You can evaluate creative solutions and help sell the work
- +7 years of experience in a digital or creative agency environment
- Familiarity with discovery, strategy and creative processes related to building world-class brands
- Experience producing Web and digital assets is a big plus
- Excellent project management skills, highly organized and detail-oriented
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work policy (remote or in-person)
- 401K contribution with 4% employer match
- Full medical & dental benefits
- Paid holidays and vacation days
- Amazing team and working environment
* Please note: due to the high volume of applications that we receive, we’re unable to respond individually to each and every one.